Barbara Hemphill, founder of Productive Environment Institute defines a Productive Environment “as an intentional setting where everyone can accomplish their work and enjoy their lives.”
Starting today – Feb 2 until Feb 10 I am accepting applications for a Productive Environment Day run by me at your office.
- Your company or division has 5-20 employees.
- You and your team are ready to roll up your sleeves for the day and focus on getting your office organized. It’s much less daunting than it sounds, I promise.
- You will provide an in house breakfast and lunch for your team.
- You are willing to have me take before, during and after photos, interview an employee or two of your choosing and provide a testimonial about our work together.
- You have a work day (no holidays or weekends) available between Feb 20 and Mar 10 to set aside for our Productive Environment process.
I will provide all of the training and oversee individual efforts. I will also provide fun prizes for several categories such as oldest piece of paper in the office.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send me a brief of no more than 100 words describing why you think your office should win this Productive Environment Day.
A small panel of qualified certified Productive Environment Specialists will choose the winner. And I will announce the winner in my next newsletter on Feb 15.
To learn more about the Productive Environment Day, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the brochure.